Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ pounds fresh ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- ½ cup pitted brine cured black olives coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- salt and pepper
- 1 pkg. thin spaghetti (16 oz)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil and garlic in large skillet over low heat until garlic begins to sizzle.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and red pepper; simmer, uncovered, until sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Add olives, capers and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss spaghetti with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese before serving.