Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- spaghetti (The amount of spaghetti to use will depend on the number of people you are serving, so I will not put a specific amount here. If you don't like spaghetti , you can use your favorite pasta. Penne rigate works very well with this as well
- ⅛ to ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 whole garlic bulb, minced
- garlic powder
- a small handful of dried or fresh oregano
- cheese, to taste, whatever sort you enjoy
- Cook spaghetti according to the amount you will serve and according to package directions.
- Season water with a nice handful of salt.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, warm up about a ⅛ to ¼ cup of olive oil, and add 1 minced whole garlic.
- Do not let the garlic burn, as it will turn bitter.
- You only need to cook the oil/garlic mixture a few minutes as the garlic will infuse the oil very quickly.
- Drain pasta or spaghetti and return it to the pot.
- Add the garlic oil, some garlic powder, and dried or fresh oregano (a small handful).
- Mix it all together.
- Serve with cheese.
- It should taste garlicky, but the cheese off sets the strength of the garlic taste.