Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4.
- 1 kg octopus
- 224 g onions
- 168 g peas
- 224 g tomatoes
- 112 g black olives
- 250 ml red wine
- 674 g spaghetti
- 84 g tomato paste
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Cut the octopus into even sized pieces fry in a little oil and water till tender.
- Add the tomato paste and herbs, continue cooking for about 20 minutes on low flame.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce by peeling the tomatoes and chopping them finely,fry the onions in a pan till soft.
- Strain the octopus but save the liquid.
- Slice the and lemon zest.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the first mixture and simmer for a while.
- Add the octopus liquid and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti for not more than 7 minutes or till it is al dente pour octopus sauce over the spaghetti and serve hot.
- Topped with Parmesan cheese.