- Bake spaghetti squash at 375°F until slightly tender (make sure to puncture skin before baking).
- "Stir-fry" mushrooms, diced zucchini squash, peppers until soft with sherry.
- When spaghetti squash is done, cut in half, remove seeds and inner fibers.
- Use a fork to remove meat from squash.
- It will come out in strings.
- Add spaghetti meat to stir fry.
- Add more sherry and cook until done.
- You will probably need a large wok to hold it all.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.