Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground meat (Beef, venison)
- 1 pkg. spaghetti noodles
- 1 can tomato sauce (no salt!)
- 1/2 can *1 small can Mushrooms
- Spices to taste (basil, oregano, garlic & pepper- no onions, except for human portion!)
- 2-3 cups frozen veggies (I use Broccoli, carrots & Cauliflower)
- olive oil
- Boil water & 2 tsp. olive oil.
- Add noodles when boiling.
- Boil just a few tablespoons water in another pot, add frozen veggies, boil about 15 minutes and remove.
- Brown meat, seasoning with basil, oregano, a little pepper and a little garlic.
- Add tomato sauce, Mushrooms & cut up .
- Remove 3/4 of meat mixture into three dog dishes to cool.
- Add more garlic & spices (onions if you wish) to remaining mixture to taste, and let simmer.
- Rinse noodles under cool water, divide equally into four bowls.
- Add remaining sauce to human portion.
- Serve with cooked veggies
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!