Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 oz bacon cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tbsp parsley
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in large pan.
- Add diced bacon and cook until crisp and light brown.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs along with the Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Add parsley and stir.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with bacon mixture.
- Turn the heat very low and add the egg/cheese mixture, stirring constantly for a couple minutes until the eggs are heated through.
- They will lose their glassy appearance.