- Put flour, salt, and cream of wheat into a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add the eggs, water and butter.
- Stir until batter is smooth and thick.
- Cut the batter by teaspoon full into a big pot of boiling salted water.
- Dip the spoon into the hot water each time to keep the batter from sticking to the spoon.
- Cook only half the batter at a time to avoid crowding.
- Stir the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon so that the dumplings will rise to the top.
- After the dumplings rise, let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the water and drain.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.