Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup cooked soybeans
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 cup cooked medium brown rice
- ¾ cup soy milk, water, or stock or gravy
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- ¼ cup tomato purée
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 cup wheat germ
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- In a large mixing bowl, mash soybeans and lentils well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Turn into an oiled loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Serve as is, or top with tomato puree.
There is no mention of a specific oven temperature in this recipe.