Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, jalapeño and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is slightly soft, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add broth, oregano, zucchini, soybeans and tomatoes.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is almost soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top each serving with some cheese and cilantro if using; top with tortilla chips.
- Serve hot with hot sauce on the side.