Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (12-14 oz.) bag frozen or refrigerated precooked soy crumbles
- 1 (1.25 oz.) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- flour tortillas or taco shells
- Brown soy crumbles. Drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water and mix well.
- Continue heating until thoroughly hot.
- Serve 1/4 cup meat in tortilla or taco shell.
Nutritional Information Edit
Yield: 12 servings. Serving size: 1/4 cup taco meat. Per serving: 46 calories, 6.5 g protein (4 g soy protein), 6 g carbohydrate, 0 g total fat (0 g sat fat), 290 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 1.5 g dietary fiber.