Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup textured soy protein (TSP, also called textured soy protein or TVP)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 16-ounce can stewed tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- To rehydrate the tsp, place the tsp in a medium bowl and pour the boiling water over it; set aside.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
- Add the onion and saute until tender.
- Add the tsp and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked macaroni, the tomatoes, and the tomato sauce to the skillet; cover and heat everything thoroughly.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 556 calories; 25 grams protein; 5 grams fat; 110 grams carbohydrate; 7% fat.