Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound snow peas, strings removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, thinly sliced
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 large scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup fried rice noodles or crispy chow mein noodles
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Salt and add snow peas.
- Cook 3 min. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine peas, red pepper, chestnuts and scallions.
- Allow to cool.
- In a 2nd bowl, whisk soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Toss with vegetables.
- Serve at room temp or cold.
- Garnish with noodles and sliced scallions just before serving.