Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound snow peas, strings removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, thinly sliced
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 large scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup fried rice noodles or crispy chow mein noodles
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Salt and add snow peas.
- Cook 3 min. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine peas, red pepper, chestnuts and scallions.
- Allow to cool.
- In a 2nd bowl, whisk soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Toss with vegetables.
- Serve at room temp or cold.
- Garnish with noodles and sliced scallions just before serving.