Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (16 oz.) premade Italian pizza crust (12-inch size)
- 1 (4 oz.) package soy pepperoni slices
- 1 (14 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 7 oz. soy sausage-style crumbles
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh Onion rings
- 1 tsp crushed dried oregano
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 450 °F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with sauce and all ingredients. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until Cheese is melted and all toppings are completely heated throughout.
Yield: One pizza, cut into 8 slices.
Serving size: One slice. Per serving: 293 calories, 22 g protein (6 g soy protein), 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 g carbohydrate, 20 g cholesterol, 1055 mg sodium, 4 g dietary fiber.