Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful*
Peel and cut banana into large chunks. Place in plastic freezer bag, seal and freeze at least 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Makes 4 servings.
- May substitute 8 packets Equal® sweetener.