Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Write a description of your recipe here. If you don't have one, you can delete this section.
- 1 tetra box firm silken tofu -or- 8 ounces soy yogurt
- 2 cups soy milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup (or a combination)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Blend in any desired flavoring ingredients (see below).
- Pour into your ice cream machine, and prepare following the manufacturer's instructions.
For various flavors Edit
- For banana soy ice cream, blend in 2 ripe bananas
- For strawberry soy ice cream, blend in 12-16 frozen and partially thawed strawberries.
- For ginger soy ice cream, add either ¼ cup preserved ginger or 1 to 2 inches grated fresh ginger (for preserved ginger, add to food processor so it gets ground up).
Use your imagination to come up with new flavors!
Flavored liqueurs or syrups are a great way to add punch. Try crème de menthe and chocolate chips, or coffee liqueur, or instant coffee powder...
This would be especially great as a vegan brownie sunday using our brownie mix, or a vegan ice cream sandwich using one of our cookie mixes, or serve with our rich chocolate cake.