Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi, I adapted this recipe from Weight Watchers and I love these cookies.
- Contributed by FOODALLERGYKITCHEN Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons of margarine (I use Mother's kosher for passover)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg white (I use a replacement of 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water and mix together)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour (i usually add a bit more flour if the dough is not sticky enough)
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (i use Paskesz kosher chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Cream together margarine, oil, and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla, salt and egg white and mix together.
- Mix together flour and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoon of dough onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until finished, then cool on a wire rack.