Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 cup unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup light, natural oil
- 1 1/2 cups unflavoured soy milk
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, stir together the flour, yeast and oil until it forms a paste (roux), and let it sizzle for a few minutes. Gradually whisk in the soy milk and cook over low heat until thickened. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve over noodles, potatoes, or whatever you like.