Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark Asian sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 4 pounds chicken, cut up
- 3 oz snow peas, strings removed
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in saucepan, cook until glaze thickens, 2 minutes.
- Place chicken, skin side up, on rack in baking pan.
- Brush with some of the glaze.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes.
- Brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Stop glazing 5 minutes before end.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes to crisp skin.
- Fix couscous following package directions, with water, add peas and water chestnuts.
- Put on platter with chicken.