- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked Turkey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoonhot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking wild rice, uncooked
- 7 tablespoons sour cream
Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add chopped Onion and saute 5 minutes. Stir in chopped Turkey and next 8 ingredients (Turkey through chiles). Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in wild rice, and simmer 5 minutes.
Serve soup with sour cream.
Yields 7 servings.