Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and keep in warm oven until ready to serve.
- Pound chicken until ½-inch thickness.
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Drizzle lemon juice on chicken, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook in skillet.
- Cook 6 – 8 minutes or just until cooked through, turning once.
- Cut chicken diagonally into ¼-inch slices.
- Fill tortillas with shredded lettuce, chicken, diced avocados, red onions and green onions.
- Drizzle salsa over filling and gently fold in half.