Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled,pitted,and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 lbs large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup refried beans
- 8 12-inch flour tortillas
1. Toss avocado with 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice. 2. Heat small amount of oil in a large skillet, add Shrimp and garlic, and saute until Shrimp tuen pink. 3. Let cool. 4. Combine the 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, honey, cumin, and cilantro. 5. Add black beans, Onion, corn and Shrimp to the dressing and toss. 6. Spread refried beans on bottom 3/4 of tortilla. 7. Top with Shrimp and vegetable mixture. 8. Roll up from bottom, like a jelly roll. 9. Slice in half and serve!