Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white or brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cooked or canned drained corn kernels
- 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix gently but thoroughly. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. (Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead. Bring to room temperature before serving.) Just before serving, fluff salad with fork.