Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 pound Pork tenderloin, cut into 12 equal slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cups canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Lay Pork slices on a cutting board. Using a meat mallet or the flat side of a heavy knife, pound each slice to an even 1/8-inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides of Pork with coriander, lightly pressing into meat.
In a large skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add some Pork slices to skillet; cook in batches until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Place Pork on a plate. Repeat with remaining Pork slices. Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add Onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Return Pork to skillet; cook, covered, until heated through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.