- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion, salsa, chopped cilantro and cumin; mix well.
- Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Place a layer of spinach over cheese.
- Roll tightly; wrap in plastic.
- Chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces; arrange cut side up on serving platter.
- Garnish each pinwheel with cilantro sprig.
- Cover and chill up to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with a dollop of salsa on top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.