Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight
- 2 Pounds California avocados
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels 
- 1 medium lemon, sliced thinly (including peel), then cut into small dice
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 (or to taste) jalapeno peppers, chopped finely
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) California avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with blue corn chips, deep-fried flour tortilla chips.