Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix the onion, garlic and cheeses.
- Mix the chiles and chopped tomatoes.
- Cut or tear the tortillas into 1 inch strips.
- Spread ⅓ of the chili and tomato mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Top with ⅓ of the tortilla strips.
- Cover with ⅓ of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
- Beat eggs and milk together with the cumin, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the the layers.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning, preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Remove foil and bake for 45 minutes.