Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken breast halves, cut into 2 1/2 x 1/2 inch strips
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups green pepper strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions, separated into rings
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup commercial thick & chunky salsa (mild or hot, your choice)
1. Coat a large nonstick frypan with cooking spray, and place over high heat until hot.
2. Add Chicken, stir fry 3 minutes.
4. Remove Chicken from frypan, set aside.
5. Add oil to frypan, and heat over medium high heat.