Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 200 Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Yield: 12 servings
- 12 slices (1oz each) from a long loaf of crusty French bread (1 lb)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- ½ cup chopped plum tomatoes
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup minced green peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 – 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Brush each slice of bread with the oil and toast the bread slices on a cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and top each slice of bread with the bruschetta.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 slice):
- 117 Calories | 4g Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 175mg Sodium | 17g Carbs | 1g Dietary Fiber | 1g Sugars | 3g Protein
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 Starch | 1 Monounsaturated Fat