Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chiles
- 2 T. margarine
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 1 Large garlic clove, Minced
- 1 Can tomatoes, Chopped (28 Oz)
- 1 Can kidney beans, Rinsed And Drained (19 Oz)
- 1 Can pinto beans, Rinsed And Drained (15 Oz)
- 1 Can Chopped Green Chilies, Drained (4 Oz)
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1/4 T. Coriander
- 1 Cup Shredded jack cheese, Divided
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
In Large Pan, Melt butter; Add Onion And garlic; Saut? Over Medium Heat Until Onion is Translucent, 5 Minutes. Stir in Remaining Ingredients Except Cheeses. Bring to a Boil. Reduce Heat. Cover And Simmer 30 Minutes. Stir in 1/2 Cup jack cheese And The Cheddar Until Melted. Sprinkle With Cheese And Serve.
Source; my Old Recipes