Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This nice pork tenderloin recipe has a great Southwestern kick. This dish is best complimented by a side of grilled vegetables.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 whole pork tenderloins, about 1½ pounds
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients, except pork, in a small mixing bowl.
- Coat tenderloins with mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Follow grill instructions to place tenderloins securely on spit.
- Turn on rotisserie and grill roasts over indirect heat for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is between 150°F to 160°F.
- Let meat rest 8 – 10 minutes before slicing.