This nice pork tenderloin recipe has a great Southwestern kick. This dish is best complimented by a side of grilled vegetables.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 whole pork tenderloins, about 1½ pounds
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients, except pork, in a small mixing bowl.
- Coat tenderloins with mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Follow grill instructions to place tenderloins securely on spit.
- Turn on rotisserie and grill roasts over indirect heat for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is between 150°F to 160°F.
- Let meat rest 8 – 10 minutes before slicing.