Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 10-ounce package whole-kernel corn
- 1 10-ounce package, frozen lima beans
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 ounces pimento, chopped
1.Cook corn and lima beans according to package instructions and drain.
2.Combine corn, lima beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and pimento in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
3.In a small bowl, whisk Italian dressing, red wine vinegar, and dry mustard then pour over corn and lima bean mixture and toss to coat.
4.Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Southwest Succotash from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—public domain government resource