Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- ½ cup roasted corn 
- ½ lemon, sliced thinly (with peel on), then cut in small dice
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium (or to taste) jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
- ½ tsp (or to taste) ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.