Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
- 2 California avocados, about 1 pound
- ½ cup roasted corn 
- ½ lemon, sliced thinly (with peel on), then cut in small dice
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium (or to taste) jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
- ½ tsp (or to taste) ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.