- Using hands, gently mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl just until blended.
- Form into four ¾-inch-thick oval patties (can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Grill patties until cooked to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer patties to plates.
- Top with avocado slices and lime-pickled red onions.
- Serve, passing salsas alongside.
- Color (red or yellow) is totally optional.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.