- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease an 8" baking dish.
- Place peaches in the dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp fructose,almond extract and cinnamon.
- Combine the flour,remaining fructose, baking powder andsalt in bowl.
- Add the shortening, milk and egg and stir until just mixed.
- Spread evenly over the peaches and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Invert onto serving platter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.