Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cut fish into serving pieces.
- Heat shortening in fry pan over medium heat.
- Mix salt and cornmeal; roll fish in cornmeal mixture.
- Place fish in fry pan; fry for 3 minutes or until browned.