Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt substitute
- 1 medium egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add egg and milk; mix well.
- Pour into 12 x 8-inch pan which has been sprayed with a nonstick vegetable coating.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 81 | fat 1g | cholesterol 0 | carbohydrate 15g | sodium 142 mg.
- exchanges: bread 1