This can be made in a food processor or with a shredder. Best made in food processor.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- mayonnaise (about a cup or to taste)
- Cut up cabbage, onion, green pepper and baby carrots put in the food processor.
- Grind until fine.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Very good on hot dogs or serve with pinto beans and cornbread.