Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This can be made in a food processor or with a shredder. Best made in food processor.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 4 baby carrots
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- mayonnaise (about a cup or to taste)
- Cut up cabbage, onion, green pepper and baby carrots put in the food processor.
- Grind until fine.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add sugar, vinegar, salt and mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Very good on hot dogs or serve with pinto beans and cornbread.