Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large heavy kettle.
- Add beef cubes.
- While they are browning, add the nutmeg and chilli powder.
- When the meat is browned, add the onions, garlic, tomato paste, water and pepper.
- Let it simmer until the meat is tender.
- A half hour before serving, heat the peanut butter and two tablespoons of oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter mixture slowly to beef stew and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.