Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 x 28 oz can Bush's baked beans
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 x 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 x 8½ oz package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- ½ cup package shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, sauté ground beef, onion and green peppers until meat is browned.
- Drain excess grease.
- Combine meat mixture, bush's baked beans and tomato paste.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
- Spread evenly over bean mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and continue baking 5 minutes more, or until cheese melts.