- Cut tofu into ¼-inch thick slices.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a small skillet, heat up ½ – 1 stick margarine.
- When completely melted, dip tofu in margarine; make sure you coat all surfaces.
- Dredge tofu to dry breading, and cover both sides.
- Transfer breaded tofu to a lightly greased tray or cookie sheet.
- Bake until crunchy, about 8 – 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.