Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Author: Editors of Favorite Recipes Press
- Typed By: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yield: 6 servings
- Score salt pork; make crosswise cut through center down to rind.
- Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes.
- Place salt pork in kettle in ½ inch boiling water.
- Cover; cook for 35 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Remove tips from pole beans; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add beans and salt to pork mixture.
- Cover; cook for 20 minutes or until beans are just tender.
- Garnish with onion rings; serve.