Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup raisins
- 5 cups lightly packed 1-inch cubes French bread (about 6 oz)
- 6 oz Monterey jack cheese, shredded (about 2½ cups)
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- lightly sweetened whipped cream, light cream, or ice cream
- In a small saucepan, combine the orange juice, sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Pour over the bread and toss to mix.
- Add 2 cups of the cheese and the almonds, and toss.
- Turn into a buttered 1½ quart baking dish, and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 15-20 minutes, until the pudding is heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm, topped with cream or ice cream, if desired.