- In pan, brown rice in the oil over low to medium heat. Stir constantly, burning is easy.
- When the rice is brown, add the Onion, bell pepper, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Turn the heat to high and cook for 1 minute and stir constantly.
- Add the tomatoes and then the chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.