Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 boneless shoulder pork roast
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place pork shoulder roast in a clear plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
- Thoroughly blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, minced garlic, dry mustard, ginger and thyme.
- Pour marinade over meat in bag; close.
- Place the roast in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the pork roast and marinade to a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½ to 4 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 47 Cal (6% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 66% from Carb) | 2 g Protein | 0 g Tot Fat | 5 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 14 mg Calcium | 1 mg Iron | 1159 mg Sodium | 0 mg Cholesterol