Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 boneless shoulder pork roast
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place pork shoulder roast in a clear plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
- Thoroughly blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, minced garlic, dry mustard, ginger and thyme.
- Pour marinade over meat in bag; close.
- Place the roast in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the pork roast and marinade to a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½ to 4 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 47 Cal (6% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 66% from Carb) | 2 g Protein | 0 g Tot Fat | 5 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 14 mg Calcium | 1 mg Iron | 1159 mg Sodium | 0 mg Cholesterol