Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking to liven up your ordinary chicken breast or other lean meat? Invariably, many store-bought condiments and marinades are loaded with added sugars. What's the solution? How about trying this tasty barbecue sauce — perfect for marinating, seasoning, and dipping!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The South Beach Diet Cookbook
- Makes about 1 cup
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- In a resealable container, combine the tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Keeps covered in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (The recipe did not specify how much is a serving...but I am assuming it is small...most likely about 1 Tbsp — Gloria)
- 21 Calories | 0g Total Fat (0g Sat) | 0mg Cholesterol | 6g Carbs | 0.5g Protein | 0.5g Fiber | 290mg Sodium