Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Especially good marinade for steaks and pork chops. Also makes an excellent marinade for steaks and pork chops.
- 16 servings 4 cups
- 10 hours 10 hrs prep
- 15 ounces reduced sodium soy sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sage
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Quantity of vinegar may be adjusted to attain desired consistency.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight so flavors can blend.
- Stir before use, and refrigerate when not in use.