Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit of the Month: Watermelon by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups chopped watermelon (seeds removed)
- ¾ cup chopped Walla Walla sweet onion
- ¾ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup chopped seeded jalapeño chilies
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Stir together all ingredients in bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Stir before serving.