- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ cups salsa
- vegetable cooking spray
- 6 cups cooked rice, divided
- 1 x 15 to 16-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of dish with 3 cups rice.
- Top with half of the sour cream mixture, then with 1½ cups cheese.
- Add layer of beans, remaining rice, and remaining sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- Mix remaining cheese with chips and sprinkle on lasagna.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.