Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of dish with 3 cups rice.
- Top with half of the sour cream mixture, then with 1½ cups cheese.
- Add layer of beans, remaining rice, and remaining sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- Mix remaining cheese with chips and sprinkle on lasagna.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.