A great sandwich easily made with a quick trip to the deli.
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes 6 sandwiches
- 1 (16-ounce) round loaf sourdough bread, cut in half horizontally
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 lettuce leaves
- ½ pound thinly sliced Land o Lakes® deli Swiss cheese
- ½ pound thinly sliced Deli honey ham or cooked ham
- 8 ounces Deli vinaigrette vegetable salad, coarsely chopped, drained
- Scoop out center of both halves of bread, leaving ½-inch shell.
- Brush both cut-sides of bread with salad dressing.
- Layer bottom half of bread with 1 lettuce leaf, half cheese, half ham, vegetable salad, remaining ham, remaining cheese and 1 lettuce leaf.
- Cover with top half of bread.
To serve, cut into 6 wedges.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 Sandwich:
- Calories 460 | fat 19 g | cholesterol 50 mg | sodium 1240 mg | carbohydrates 49 g | dietary fiber 3 g | protein 25 g