Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Bors de vitel
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g veal
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 1 qt / 1 l borsh
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 celery root
- 1 tablespoon rice
- 1 teaspoon chopped lovage
- 1 egg
- Cut the veal in pieces, set to boil and remove foam periodically.
- Add salt and the quartered carrot, celery root, onion and parsley root.
- Let boil slowly, covered, until the meat is tender.
- Remove the veal pieces, move them into a clean pot, remove the vegetables and strain the liquid.
- Add this liquid to the veal pieces.
- Add the rice, the borsh and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add the chopped lovage and before serving, beat one egg in.